Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and if you haven’t yet made plans on where to take your sweetheart, now is the time! We’re here to help with some timely advice on the best places to enjoy a romantic night out in the greater Ft. Lauderdale area.
- SukhoThai Restaurant – If your honeybunch likes Thai food, then head over to SukhoThai at Sunrise Blvd. near Federal Highway. Renowned for the most delicious Mee Krob in town, this popular eatery won’t disappoint with a varied menu of delicious Asian seafood favorites, like crispy duck, soft-shell crab, and Florida broiled lobster.
- Mai-Kai – In the mood for something different? South Florida’s premier Polynesian restaurant, bar, and supper club sweeps you away to a romantic island rendezvous with a tropical garden complete with waterfall, tiki torches, and two secluded dining areas. Mai-Kai features an award-winning menu of Polynesian and Cantonese specialties, plus steaks, pasta, and seafood.
- 3030 Ocean at the Marriott Harbor Beach Resort – Award-winning chef, Dean James Max, presents a passionately creative menu of modern American cuisine. The ambiance at 3030 Ocean is upscale, yet refined with cozy candlelight and modern jazz – perfect for setting the mood this Valentine’s Day.
- 33rd & Dine French Café – French is the language of love and no other restaurant speaks it more fluently than this chic bistro, located right on the beach. The extensive, and surprisingly affordable, menu offers everything from escargot in garlic butter and traditional French onion soup, to Veal Normandie, Rack of Lamb, and classic crepes suzette. Fall in love all over again at 33rd & Dine French Café.
- Ambry – Your darling will say “danke schoen!” when you take them to Ambry, Ft. Lauderdale’s signature German/American restaurant. After all, what says “I love you” better than Veal Schnitzels, Sauerkraut, and beer? Several romantic private dining areas are also available, some even with fireplaces.
- Bangkok Bistro Asian Pasta & Grill – For the ultimate in Japanese and Thai cuisine, this well-known dining establishment offers up an extensive menu of classic and contemporary Asian favorites. There are also numerous vegetarian dishes for the vegan-lover in your life. Spice up the night with mild-to-wild seasonings and tantalizing tastes of Asian flair.
- Bistro Mezzaluna – Chef Michal Siegel presents an outstanding selection of classic Italian specialties cooked to perfection, including the restaurant’s award-winning 16-oz. Veal Chop and herb crusted Rack of Lamb.
- Blue Moon Fish Company – If your love enjoys the sights and sounds of the surf, then they’ll be on board with the incredible gourmet menu that awaits at this popular and award-winning dockside eatery at Lauderdale By The Sea. Known as one of the finest restaurants on the East Coast, and winner of numerous culinary awards, Blue Moon Fish Company lives up to its name with mouth-watering dishes such as Louisiana Crawfish Gumbo with Andouille Sausage and Blackened Local Mahi Mahi.
- Le Café de Paris – As Humphrey Bogart said to Ingrid Bergman in Casablanca, “We’ll always have Paris.” This homage to the City of Lights shines with its classic French and international cuisine. Enjoy a delightful Continental meal on the patio, enjoy live music at the piano bar, or luxuriate in a wonderful selection of desserts.
- Café Martorano – A restaurant with no menu? Not to worry. Chef Steve Martorano skillfully prepares an extraordinary array of daily specials, which you can watch come to life in his open-style kitchen. Reservations are not accepted, so be sure to come early to avoid long wait times.
- Café Max – This four-star Mobil Travel Guide winner is the only restaurant in Broward County to achieve this prestigious designation. A Zagat top pick, Café Max offers a sumptuous, one-of-a-kind menu with amazing dishes such as Honey and Lavender Glazed Duck, Pernod Shrimp and its famous Peppercorn Filet Mignon.
- Café Seville – Your main squeeze will squeal “Ole!” in delight when you take them to this authentic, Zagat-rated and Spanish-inspired restaurant. Featuring a varied menu of delectable offerings from Spain and the Mediterranean, Café Seville is famous for its savory Seafood Paella, known as “the national dish of Spain.”
You’ll Love the Way We Treat You at Rick Case Honda
Fall in love with a sweetheart of a deal on a new 2015 Honda from Rick Case Honda, your preferred Honda dealership in Ft. Lauderdale and Broward County. Rick Case Honda is where you’ll enjoy spectacular savings, like 0.9% APR for 24-36 months on a variety of new Hondas, including the fuel-efficient 2015 Honda Civic, the stylish and well-equipped 2015 Honda Accord, the spacious 2015 Honda Odyssey, the versatile 2015 Honda Pilot, and the award-winning and all-new 2015 Honda CR-V SUV. Plus you’ll love how we always give you more for less at Rick Case Honda with our lowest payment and money-back guarantee, as well as our unbeatable 10-year/100,000-mile nationwide factory warranty with every new Honda. We’re conveniently located at I-75 at Griffin Road, 15700 Rick Case Honda Way, Davie, FL 33331. For Sales, call 877-527-6510. For Service, call 888-384-1036.
Happy Valentine’s Day!